Sunday, August 5, 2012

Gaming PC Brand NEW ! +

First of all I wanted to say that the computer is brand new and I have only had it for 3 days. The reason im selling it is because im normally a mac user and I thought id enjoy a PC but I cant get used to it. I bought it custom built for 1,030 and I still have all the boxes it came with. Specs: i5 3.4ghz (ivy bridge) GTX 670 2gb Aero 3 silent cooler. 8gb ram 2x 1TB Harddrive Asus motherboard LG Bluray drive Fractal designs R3 Case [black] 600w Powersupply Windows 7 So its still brand new and you can come and try it out before you buy it to see that it works perfect. It has 2 years warranty on it and it will run any game at the highest settings. I wont accept returns on it because im buying a mac again straight after.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular