Saturday, July 14, 2012

Scammer Alert.....Advertisers Beware *

When I advertised my MacBook on Gumtree I got inundated with replies like these ones: barry.Is your item still for sale reply to my email: barrygraham60///at////gmail///dot///com am waiting for your reply........ Hello there,i saw this ad on gumtree and i write to know if it is still available for sale,if yes you can write me back to my mail which is sammyjones742 at yahoo dot com hello my name is Frank,do you still have this,pls contact me at fransaine110 at yahoo.co.uk hi is this item still available? send details to james4hans at yahoo.com Is your Item Still For Sale Contact Me Via E-mail on: dianaphilips980 //at// //ya//hoo ///dot// //co//m am waiting for your reply back... Be advised that these are just scammers. If you respond to the email addresses shown your email address is no longer masked by Gumtree and they can either Spoof your email account or try to run some other con. If you receive an ad response like these, REPORT IT TO GUMTREE. Have a nice day and **** the scammers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular