Sunday, July 15, 2012

HP 21.5inch LCD Monitor, HDMI Cable & Batman Begins+Dark Knight !

Has a very sleek black gloss finish 1080p HD Ready & HDCP Compliant (required for viewing HD content, e.g. through Blu-ray) Supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 1 DVI & 1 VGA connection Contrast ratio of 1000:1 & Dynamic contrast ratio of 3000:1, 5ms response time I bought the monitor specifically to use with my PS3 for HD gaming and viewing HD Blu-ray content, it wasn’t used with a PC but can serve that purpose too, it is plug and play ready. The monitor itself is in excellent condition, including the glossy design (I have kept it clean and looking new). There are no dead pixels and the screen is fully functioning. I am also including with the monitor a Belkin DVI to HDMI cable, gold plated and of excellent quality. You will also get Batman Begins and The Dark Knight, on Blu-ray. Again, the Belkin cable looks brand new too (all it’s been doing is hanging behind the monitor all this time!), the Blu-rays are also in excellent, full working condition without a single scratch on any disc. This is a fantastic monitor to use for HD gaming and can connect to a PS3 or XBOX 360 no problem using the DVI to HDMI cable. You can also connect a Blu-ray player using the same method to output stunning HD movies. The pictures I have attached are showing the monitor (connected to a PS3) outputting HD Blu-ray content (i.e. Batman). If you are interested then don’t hesitate to contact me, I will get back to you ASAP and you can also ask me anything you’re not sure about. I can also send you more picture if needed. I have the original box for the monitor with all stock cables.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular