Monday, November 19, 2012

Pentium 4 Desktop Computer -

For Sale, a Pentium 4 desktop computer. This has been a reliable computer for me, and has been upgraded over the years. Its current spec is: - P4 2.40GHz - 1.50GB RAM - 80GB Hard Drive - DVD Reader/Writer - Integrated Linksys Wireless card A couple of items of note: - The hard drive has been wiped and is completely blank. You will need to install your own OS on to it - The USB and card slots at the front do not work, I think it could be a case of internally plugging them into the motherboard, but as I do not have any motherboard manuals I do not know where to stick them! Other than that it should be in good working order, the photos show the computer up and running before I wiped it. It will run XP fine, and should cope ok with Vista (should you want to subject it to that) This sale just includes the computer base unit. I have no manuals, cables or drivers unfortunately. Thats about all I can think of right now, feel free to drop me a mail if you have any questions. I would hate to throw it away as it still works. It is available for pickup in Cambridge. Thanks for looking Paul

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular