Monday, July 16, 2012

Imac Intel Core 2 Duo 2007 +

For sale My recently refurbished Imac Intel with Intel core 2 Duo 2GhZ Brand new 320GB HDD 2GB Ram OSX 10.5 Leopard Installed Wireless mouse and keyboard Isight Camera Built in mic It is currently at apple service centre having hew hard disc drive fitted for nearly 200, so you will be getting a solid computer, freshly formatted and ready for registration, I may provide a install disk, but not 100%. This unit is in great condition and I have priced to sell, but cannot put up any pictures just now , at least not until I get it back, I have now bought a replacement (Upgrade on finance) but I was using this mainly for audio production, and it copes very very well with pretty much anything you can throw at it, so it is built to perform even though it is a 2007 model. any questions please email me, offers by phone !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular