Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Only 3 months old!!! XBOX 360 250GB + Kinnect + 3yr accidental cover + 2 Controllers + Fifa 11 *

Mint Condition Hardly used XBOX 250 GB Console with Kinnect purchased in May 2012 from PC world, with Kinect Adventures Game, I have also bought their 3 years warranty which covers accidental damage. I also have another spare wireless controller which I am offering with this bundle along with Fifa 11, both the controllers are almost new. I am a genuine seller and selling this as I need the money. You can check the individual price of the items that I am offering in this bundle, it comes to much much more than 280, Grab a bargain! Collect in person only. What you get - - XBOX 360 Console with a 250 GB Hard drive with all cables in the box - Kinect Sensor - Kinect Adventures Game - Fifa 11 Game (costs around 10 pre-owned if bought separately) - Spare Wireless Controller (like new) (costs min 29 if bought separately) - 3 years accidental warranty (costs around 55 and covers all damages to the system or even if you overuse it!) If you are interested make me an offer! I have some games also which are very sparingly used and in very good condition which I am willing to sell as well, if you are interested please let me know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular