Sunday, September 16, 2012

Epson Stylus Photo RX560 All-In-One Printer ?

I am reluctantly selling my Epson All-In-One Printer as I am downsizing properties and I have nowhere to keep it. Great printer, excellent condition, no damage. Individual cartridges, cheap to purchase and very economic. Prints photos and CDs/DVD fronts (Compatible CD/DVDs only) All-In-One memory card reader on the front. colour display Power cable, USB lead and internal ink included. Black ink is newly installed, the remaining inks are part used. I Also have a full set of brand new inks (excluding the black) which you can have as well or sepperatly if you are just looking for inks. I will do the set (Magenta, Light Magenta, Cyan, Light Cyan and Yellow) for an additional 25, I will even throw in a pack of photo paper.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular