Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Sony PLAYSTATION 3 Console (80 GB Model) + games for SALE! !

This is in very good working condition, I have played many hours of Fifa on this and had no problems at all. I am looking to buy a new car so I am just selling few things I am no longer looking to use. It comes with the following: Sony PS3 System w/ 80 GB Hard Drive Six Axis Wireless Controller USB Cable - Controller charger All leads and wires I have sold many items on Gumtree (Ipods, Xbox, Laptop and other games) and never had any negative feedbacks. I know that most people would like to make sure 100% if the PS3 works, which I totally understand, so to solve this, I can make a recording of me using my PS3 on my phone on the day you wish to buy it, to show it is fully working :) I have other games for sale: Fifa 09, 11, 12 Call of Duty: Black ops. Formula 1 2011 Battlefield 2: Bad company 2 If you are interested please feel free to contact me directly on 07965301299 or email me. I am willing to negotiate if you would like to buy some games with the PS3.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular