Saturday, September 29, 2012

Samsung Galaxy tab 10.1 with wifi & 3g Unlocked to all networks. ?

Samsung Galaxy tab 10.1 with Web cam wifi & 3g Unlocked to all networks The tablet is in perfect condition and has a leather case and a bluetooth keyboard which were 70 just for them alone. It is 16gb and 3g enabled aswell. I have always used Wifi but am sure its unlocked to all networks, if you have a micro simcard your welcome to test it. I have used it for films games books and internet emails etc etc.I just dont have the time anymore so it has to go as i mainly use the laptop :( If you know what your looking for then the complete kit i have is well worth it. Just to note it will be set back to factory settings once it has been sold, but i have kept backups of some games on my pc which i will be happy to put back on or show you how to do it yourself. If your interested just text me or send an email.Thanks for looking.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular